Saturday, August 19, 2017

Keeping Busy

I've been pretty busy this summer, ok, who hasn't,
 and it seems to be flying by!
I had a surgery (foot) earlier this summer... knew it was coming, so I didn't even bother with much of a garden this year. Just put in a couple tomato plants and even they were hit and miss at best.
 I think they needed more of my TLC.  ;o)  

Anyway, besides crafting as inspiration strikes for my Early Works Shoppe (Fall/Halloween goodies coming in September!!).... and moving my website from one host (not good), to a blogger website, (good), I've been getting more quilting time in!

I'm pretty sure my kids don't read my blog, but I will safely show you one of the quilts I've finished.
From a Civil War Blues jelly roll:







 I did the sewing and binding and made my own label with one of my favorite scriptures, ( I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength. Philippians 4:13),   and my dear friend Carol of KC Custom Quilts did the quilting for me! She's amazing! She's even got a few pics of other quilts I've made on her FB page.... can't say which one's yet ;o)

 https://www.facebook.com/KCCustomQuiltsBSKS/

Fall is Coming!!!!





And ya'll be careful with the total eclipse on Monday!
Enjoy - it'll probably be on just about every tv channel.

2 comments:

Danice G said...

Hope you are doing well from the foot surgery. The blues quilt is beautiful. Yes, the Total Eclipse is coming soon.

Allison said...

Hi Debbie,

I hope you have a speedy recovery. Love the quilt. I miss you and your family!