Monday, January 4, 2010

New Creations for 2010

We've had so much snow and cold here lately in the Midwest, I've found a bit more time for some new creations. I thought I'd get back into a bit of cross stitchin', yep, pulled out that 'ol magnifying glass and went right to work!

So in my KSGP shoppe I just listed two newbies:



Click here for KSGP SHOPPE!



And here's a sneaky peeky of what I'll be adding on the evening of the 6th... a Valentine (or any 'ol time) Memory Box with paper doll!



3 comments:

Sweet Magnolias Farm said...

Debbie ..all your pieces are just exquisite ..you always do such beautiful work ..I love your stitchery pin keep ..it's a favorite !!!

hugs and blessings ..sara

Maureen said...

LOVE your cross stitch work Debbie. I think I would need a magnifying glass with the strength of the Hubbell Telescope to be able to do that craft again. It's nice to see it getting popular once again!

Barefoot Primitives said...

LOL MO! I'm enjoying it though. Used to do it eons ago when it wasn't as "cool". hehehe