Wednesday, January 11, 2012

New Pattern!

I've made my dolls 'n critters into patterns for years .... but this year I'm starting off with my very first cross stitch pattern!  A huge thank you to my dear friend Betty (primitivebettys),  for some smarts on tackling cross stitch patterns. I really loved doing this and more will follow... and hopefully soon.... some freebie patterns of this nature!

You can check out the cupboard hanger pattern on my website or for a quick download, on Patternmart!


4 comments:

Hillcresthome Prims said...

That is so sweet of your friend to send you your first cross stitch, good luck. I hope you show us gals when you are done.
Blessings,
tricia

Jackie said...

Very nice. You did a fantastic job on it.

Barefoot Primitives said...

Thanks ladies! And yep the pattern is all done and ready for sale! woo-hoo

~*~Leanne~*~ said...

Hi Debbie,
Congrats on your first cross stitch pattern! You are sooo talented in so many ways!
Wishing you a happy and healty new year,
Leanne