Sunday, February 12, 2012

Birthday FREEBIE

Okay my 55% off website sale ends tonight.... so there's still time to get a few prims for a steal!

Now... I'm having this little doll ornie I'm offering to continue my birthday bash!


To win her......
Simply leave a comment...  follow my blog.... and add a link from your blog/website back here and you're entered!  

Winner will be announced Feb. 18!  Make sure I can contact you via your link to let you know!

I've also got something in the works for a great freebie when I reach 200 followers!

7 comments:

BumbleBeeLane said...

Posted to my blog.Of course I follow you..smile..Would love a chance to own another of your wonderful creations! Warm Blessings!~Amy

Jean Barker said...

Hi Debbie,
I'd love to be entered in your giveaway. I've added it to my blog sidebar.
Thank you for such a sweet offering.
Blessings,
Jean

Unknown said...

Hi! Would love to win the doll! I posted on my blog and follow you!
take care
Kim

Susan At Glen Oaks Primitives said...

I would love to be entered. I have also posted to my blog sidebar.
Hugs,
Susan

Susan At Glen Oaks Primitives said...

Hi, Debbie:
How do I make a link of mine appear under your "links to this post"?
I've tried and all that happens is
that I publish another post on my blog.
Yikes!
Hugs,
Susan

Wicked Faerie Queen said...

Adorable. I am a follower and I am posting your lovely giveaway on my blog.

Thanks
Sue

wickedfaerie13@gmail.com

Barefoot Primitives said...

Oh gosh Susan... I haven't a clue - I know enough to be dangerous! LOL
Winner will be picked in 2 days!!