Monday, August 20, 2012

Is it on mama???

I have to share what my 3 year old grand son said recently....
 My daughter is due in less than a month with my 2nd grandbaby...
Nope, they don't know what it is yet and
 they have decided to keep it that way.

 It's been hard on her with this heat but we thank the Good Lord
for working air conditioning!

 So... she tells her son, "You wanna feel the baby move?"
 His little face just lights up with awe when he feels it.

 A little later he comes up to her, puts his hand on her ever growing belly and says....
 "Mama, is it on? Turn it on mama!" 


PRECIOUS!

 Have a blessed day my friends!


Oh and by the way, I'll be having a new cross stitch pattern out very soon!





3 comments:

BumbleBeeLane said...

Just adorable! Wonderful that they'll be surprised.Warm Blessings!~Amy

A Magical Whimsy said...

What an adorable comment from your grandson about his sibling in the making.
Thank you for coming to follow my blog too!
hugs,
Teresa in California
http://amagicalwhimsy.blogspot.com/

Allison said...

How sweet!! It's hard to believe the baby will be here so soon.