Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Cathching my breath........

It's been a little busy around here, and I'm hoping things will start to slow down to their normal frenzy.  ;o) 

Last Saturday my youngest son, 3rd of 3 kiddos, married the love of his life. It was so beautiful and emotional. Oh my gosh, even 2-3 days afterward we all still felt drained! LOL
God is SO good! I sent 3 youngun's out there and they all came back with Godly people to spend the rest of their lives with.
Amen and Amen!

In the meantime, my garden is not waiting on me and I'm getting the zucchini and squash.. and will be picking green beans by tomorrow! That and a few new potatoes are what's for dinner in our very near future baby! 


I'm also trying to work on some Early Works goodies...
that time will be here before I know it!

~ Have a great day my friends ~

SUMMERTIME!!!!





2 comments:

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Congrats to your son and your family on such a joyous occasion!!!
I can't believe you are pickin so many wonderful goodies ~ ours are just barely peekin' through the ground.
Enjoy!!!
Prim Blessings
Robin

Farmhouse prims said...

Congratulations to your son and his new wife! Yummy garden veggies, they are so good! I keep trying to get my hubby to make me at least a raised garden. Can't wait to see what you are working on for EWM. Lecia