Friday, July 24, 2009

Another Yummy

Well I'd love to show you a picture of what I fixed last night, but everyone snarfed it down so fast it made my head spin.... obviously it was a winner!

I simply took a glass bread dish - of course, use whatever baking dish you have.

I thinly sliced up zucchini, yellow squash, tomatoes and onion.
Got together my seasonings of: salt, pepper, minced garlic, Italian bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese and EVOO (extra virgin olive oil).

Layer veggies in dish, adding all the seasonings and EVOO on top of each layer. (Just light on the EVOO, not trying to drench it. I also used the powdered Parmesan, but you can use shredded if you like.)

Top off with all your seasonings, a bit more EVOO, and bake at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes. Oh this is so yummy it's a great summertime meal all by itself! Enjoy!

No comments: