Friday, May 11, 2012

New Grandbaby on the way!

I am always amazed when I see these pictures! I got the privilege of going with my daughter when she got another sonogram yesterday! And here's a little sneaky peeky at our newest little one. They don't want to know if it's a girl or boy this time... they want the surprise. Their son will be 3 in July and this one will make his/her appearance in September!  This is a profile pic and you can make our the little nose and hands... my daughter says... "It looks like it's got a big nose!" hawhaw 



3 comments:

Jaja said...

awwww so sweet, Congrats to everyone!

Maureen said...

CONGRATULATIONS Debbie!!!!! I'm so happy for you and your family. So Aiden is going to be a big brother! So exciting :) Mo

Barefoot Primitives said...

Yep i need to start looking for a cool Big Brother shirt, eh? ;o)