Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Gardens and Pattern Sale


Happy Tuesday!
First off, I'm still having my BOGO Pattern Sale 
on my website!


Click Here for MY WEBSITE

 *~~*  ** *~~*

 

And I thought I'd share a few garden pics with ya.
Every year is so different, the weather really keeps ya on your toes! And of course, everything is still itty bitty.
Last year, we couldn't buy rain, this year, 
you can't pay it to stop and warm up. 

Baby Apples

 Wee Cherries

 Little Pears

Tiny Tomatoes

Pee Wee Peppers
Keep lookin' - he's in there! 

 
Microscopic Grapes

 And a few flowers

 Below the flowers are in an old coal bucket








HAPPY BEGINNING OF SUMMER MY FRIENDS!


2 comments:

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Beautiful pics!
It's cold and rainy here too ~ but our flowers and such haven't even really begun to bloom.
Enjoy!
Prim Blessings
Robin

BumbleBeeLane said...

We've got a slow start here too. Yours all looks healthy. It will all pop at once.Warm Blessings! Amy