Thursday, May 31, 2018

Barefoot in June

Memorial Day has come and gone (already!) and the heat of summer is starting to blast us between bouts of rain (and the muggies) ! My gardens are showing some tremendous growth...hmmm, and that lawn mower is sure getting a work out too!

 I've got some goodies in my Early Works shoppe the evening of May 31. There's also some new patterns available on my Website, Patternmart and Ebay.  Hope you can take a moment to stop by!

 I've been enjoying creating wool penny rug door hangers lately!  Here's a peek at my new Butterfly and Cone Flower piece being offered on Early Works.



Click below or on the right logo for:
 





Now may the Lord of peace himself give you peace at all times and in every way. The Lord be with all of you.
 ~ 2 Thessalonians 3:16

 

 

 

 


No comments: