Saturday, December 24, 2011

The Light - Day 24

In my addiction I was in the dark dancing with the devil then I caught a glimpse of the light and kept following until the darkness went away.  Now the light is on all the time! -- K.P.

Here's another way to put it....  YOU are HERE to be LIGHT,
bringing out the God-colors in the world. 
God is not a secret to be kept.
We're going public with this,
as public as a city on a hill.
If I make you light-bearers, you don't think I'm going to hide you under a bucket, do you?
I'm putting you on a light stand. Now that I've put you there on a hilltop, on a light stand - - SHINE!
Keep open house; be generous with your lives.
By opening up to others, you'll prompt people to open up with God, this generous Father in heaven.

May your light shine for all to see!


1 comment:

Jackie said...

It makes sense in that when you make light, it is to be seen and to be shared.